MOHAMMED SADIQSenior Recruitment Manager
DOMINIK FRASEREducation Recruitment Consultant
HENRY EMUWAWONDigital Campaign Manager
Latest Blog Posts
Fed up with your teaching job in the UK – or ready for a post-Uni international teaching adventure? ..
- At present, we are recruiting for Preschools, Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Kurdistan (Iraq) and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Although some classroom experience is useful, it is not necessary. You will be expected to have gained your TEFL 120+ certification (or equivalent) or be willing to gain it before you go. We can help advise on the right courses. There is also an opportunity to earn an end of contract bonus, which will more than cover the cost of gaining your TEFL qualification.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- An appropriate Teaching English as a Foreign Language qualification: TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or equivalent
- Native English speaker
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least 9 months
- The majority of the school curriculum delivered in English
22 hours contact time per week, for a minimum 9-month contract
Free return flights and airport pick up when arriving in host country
Lunch provided on school days
Work permits and visas arranged by school staff
School Mentor in country
- Yes, you will, but this will all be handled for you. You will need to attend at least one meeting or appointment once you arrive to get this sorted out.
- You will be surprised at how affordable everything is, if you are willing to immerse yourself in local cuisines and leisure activities, rather than pay more for more ‘western’ brands.
You will find your fellow teachers bursting with advice on where and what to eat. If you follow a particular diet, you might want to carry out some research before you go on how this can be accommodated, as food parcels from home will be expensive!
Educationis the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the
Onechild, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world
Educationis not preparation for life; education is life itself